Smart Vision Lights is a leading USA Based designer and manufacturer of high-brightness LED lights for industrial applications, including machine vision. Their LED lights come with built-in drivers, offering constant or strobed operation, reduced wiring requirements and easy installation. All models are tested in an IEC-62471 light safety compliance laboratory, guaranteeing conformity and compliance for customer needs. Known for their high-quality innovative solutions, SVL continues to be a leader in the Machine Vision Market. The company is committed to delivering the most effective lighting solutions with world-class products and service.
Smart Vision is an ISO 9001:2015 compliant manufacturer, making them a top supplier of Machine Vision Lights for use in OEM Inspection, Autonomous Guidance, Identification and Artificial Intelligence Imaging Applications. In collaboration with Machine Vision Direct, Smart Vision Lights can provide custom OEM solutions for projects where catalogued products do not satisfy customer needs. SVL Standard Products are built to order and have a lead time of 3 Days. Products ship factory direct from Norton Shores, Michigan, so order today or contact us for more information on the industry leading Smart Vision Lights.
Shop Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting by Overall Category
Shop Advanced Illumination Backlights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Bar Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Coaxial Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Diffuse Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Line Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Dark Field Ring Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Bright Field Ring Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Spot Lights from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Shop Advanced Illumination Controllers from Advanced Illumination Machine Vision Lighting
Machine Vision Lighting
Ai is uniquely qualified to solve your lighting problems. Simply stated, we’re here to reduce or eliminate issues you may encounter when you implement a factory automation lighting solution. Lighting is our passion. Our staff understands lighting and can help you select the right products for your application. For specialized needs we have a team of engineers and manufacturing professionals ready to provide tailored lighting solutions.
Machine Vision Direct
The Best Way to Buy Advanced Illumination Lights
EASY ORDERINGEasy Ordering through Machine Vision Direct's Streamlined Web Store
GET IT FASTVirtually All Advnaced Illumination Lights Products ship from Machine Vision Direct in 2 Weeks or less, many can ship in as little as a day!
HERE TO HELPContact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com or call us with any inquiries you may have
How long does it take for Advanced Illumination Lights to ship?
Virtually all Advanced Illumination units are made to order and ship within 0-2 Weeks. For the most accurate lead time, we recommend Contacting Us
Does Machine Vision Direct offer Advanced Illumination discounts?
Machine Vision Direct is proud to offer discounts for OEM's, Integrators, Educational Institutions, and volume purchases. For a discounted quote, please Contact Us
Does Machine Vision Direct accept purchase orders?
Where Do Advanced Illumination Lights ship from?
What Geography does Machine Vision Direct ship to?
Which forms of payment does Machine Vision Direct accept?
Where is Machine Vision Direct located?
About Advanced Illumination
Machine Vision Lighting
Advanced Illumination Mission:
- We developed Evenlite™ Technology, a proprietary structured lighting system; powered LEDs are aimed at a targeting fixture and then affixed into position. Electrical wiring completes the lighting sub-assembly.
- We designed multi-channel, white light sources utilizing red, green and blue LEDs before the advent of white light LEDs.
- The first company to “Overdrive” LEDs in strobed mode; with active duty cycle control, very short, high current pulses are utilized to drive an LED with up to 50X the nominal steady-state current.
- The originator of independently controllable, multi-channel drive electronics.
- Our proprietary SignaTech® (Signature Technology); a microprocessor-based controller reads a SignaTech® memory chip, specifically programmed for each illuminator, in order to establish maximum operating parameters. The memory chip, located in the light-head cable, is preprogrammed with details about the illuminator’s circuit design as well as specific LED characteristics.
- First to develop expandable lighting; where housings, circuit boards and control electronics are designed as a flexible system whereby the products can be tailored quickly to a wide range of lengths and sizes.