IK100 NIR Machine Vision Filter Kit
The IK100 is an excellent starter kit when imaging in the NIR, is available in all threaded sizes: M25.5 – M105 and is designed to assist vision integrators and end users.
This MidOpt Filter Kit allows you to:
- Test images in the Near-IR
- Create and improve contrast in non-Visible wavelengths
- Test before investing in hardware
- Control the variability of ambient light
- Solve applications quickly
- Six most often recommended NIR filters for Machine Vision
- Step-up and step-down rings to fit M25.5 and M30.5 lenses*
- LP695 Near-IR Longpass Filter
- LP780 Near-IR Longpass Filter
- BP800 Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- BP850 Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- LP920 Near-IR Longpass Filter
- LP1000 Near-IR Longpass Filter
- SU25.5-27 M25.5 Step-Up Adapter*
- SD30.5-27 M30.5 Step-Down Adapter*
Choose a size to fit your camera system:
Part numbers are made up of the part number prefix (IK100) plus the filter size in mm. See part numbers listed below.
IK100 Filter Sizes & Part Numbers
*IK100-27 includes Step-Up & Step-Down Adapter Rings for M25.5 and M30.5 threaded lenses, making this an excellent starter kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.