Designed with reduced bandwidth for further wavelength separation
Test before investing by equipping yourself with the 10 most popular filter bandwidths for industrial vision in the visible (VIS) and near-infrared (IR) spectrum. The BN Series filter kit features the innovative designs of the BP series kit with the addition of the BN740, BN810 and BN940—all in reduced bandwidth versions. Further wavelength separation is beneficial for use with LEDs and laser diodes; overwhelming ambient light conditions, such as outdoor applications; and fluorescence inspection.
The BN Series is compatible with M25.5, M27 and M30.5 lens filter threads. And to further enhance your testing, the kit also includes technical information, filter specs and data curves.
- BN470-27 Narrow Blue Bandpass Filter
- BN532-27 Narrow Green Bandpass Filter
- BN595-27 Narrow Orange Bandpass Filter
- BN630-27 Narrow Light Red Bandpass Filter
- BN660-27 Narrow Dark Red Bandpass Filter
- BN740-27 Narrow Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- BN810-27 Narrow Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- BN850-27 Narrow Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- BN940-27 Narrow Near-IR Bandpass Filter
- PR032-27 Linear Polarizer Filter
- PS030 Ultra High Contrast Polarizer Film for light source
- SU25.5-27 Step-Up Adapter
- SD30.5-27 Step-Down Adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Lead Times are estimated based on standard product lead times, but are subject to change. For the latest product lead times, we always recommend contacting us