Light Balancing Filters correct artificial lighting so colors appear more natural. These filters balance color, preventing the need for additional software processing. This allows for greater image stability and control.
- Achieve accurate color images when using an artificial light source
- Increase contrast by correcting the emission spectrum of various light sources
- Exceptional surface quality; 40/20 scratch/dig
- LA series: Reduce blue shading (“warm” the scene) and commonly used with white LED and xenon strobe lighting
- LB series: Subdue the reddish hue found with some tungsten, halogen, sodium and other light sources
- FL series: Used to reduce the greenish cast created by fluorescent lighting