Lead Times are estimated based on standard product lead times, but are subject to change. For the latest product lead times, we always recommend contacting us
The ODLW300 series features a waterproof stainless-steel enclosure specially designed for food industry and washdown (harsh environment) where water and harsh detergents are present. The integrated OverDrive™ driver allows for a maximum strobe rate of 5000 strobes per second. NPN or PNP on/off triggers can be used to control the pulse of the light. The intensity of the light can be controlled via 110V remote analog signal or manual potentiometer. The light is rated IP68. Recommended illumination usage: Bright Field, Direct Lighting and Dark Field Product Details
- IP68 rated stainless-steel housing
- Designed to operate in food applications
- Meets FDA compliance
- Up to five times br ighter than a standard linear connect-a-light
- SafeStrobe™ technology ensures protected operation of LEDs
- Up to 5000 strobes per second
- 5-Pin M12 quick disconnect
- Daisy-chain up to six ODLW300 linear lights using a standard 5-pin M12 jumper cable
- Driver built-in
- PNP and NPN trigger signal input
- Dimmable via built in potentiometer
- Analog intensity 1-10V DC signal line
Smart Vision Lights ODLW300 Technical Specifications
ODLW300 Continuous Operation Specifications
|Max. 4.6 A draw during strobe
|Max. 110 W during strobe
|PNP > +4 VDC (24 VDC max.) to activate or NPN ≥ GND <1VDC to activate (not both)
|2.8 mA @ 4VDC | 8.8 mA @ 12VDC | 17.6 mA @ 24VDC
|14.4 mA @ Common (0VDC)
|Max. 5000 SPS (Strobes Per Second) | Max. Single Pulse = 125ms
|270º turn pot — intensity control of 10%–100%. Turn clockwise to increases intensity.
|The output is adjustable from 10%–100% of brightness by a 1 – 10VDC signal.
|5-pin M12 connector
|A separate power supply for OverDriveTM (high-pulse operation) is recommended. See Input Current for value.
|CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
|UV LEDS have a 2 year warranty, all other LEDS have a 10 year warranty. For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty.
Possible Part Combinations:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.