Lead Times are estimated based on standard product lead times, but are subject to change. For the latest product lead times, we always recommend contacting us
TSLOT Extrusion LED Light Series
The TSLOT Series of lights are an 80/20 extrusion adaptive LED light illuminator with an intense and uniform light pattern that offer considerable energy savings over fluorescent lighting options. Mounting is easy in that the TSLOT unit slides into the extrusion with no need for extra mounting accessories. With the ability to direct-connect up to 6 modules lengths of 300mm to 1800mm are achievable in 300mm increments. Warranty - The TSLOT has a 3 year limited warranty.
- LED lighting slides into the extrusion; no extra mounting of additional lighting needed
- Low-voltage 24V DC keeps installation green
- Able to direct-connect up to 6 modules with one 24V power supply
- Homogenous, uniform LEDs are a cost- and energy-saving replacement for fluorescent lighting
- Simple to mount and easy to use
- Suitable for use in applications to illuminate robotic work cells by embedding in gating
- Ideal for use in limited-distance or tight areas such as control panels and under-conveyor needs
- Can be used in welding areas where light is simple to change
- May be substituted for legacy hanging fixtures
- Mounts into most popular .32", 8mm, and 10mm T-slot extrusions
- M12 pigtail available for connecting around extrusion corners
- Available in 12" (300mm) lengths
- Available in white
- IP-50 rated
- Compliance CE, IEC62471 photobiological eye safety, RoHS
Smart Vision Lights TSLOT300 Technical Specifications
TSLOT300 Continuous Operation Specifications
|Max. 500 mA Each
|Max. 12 W
|Available when used with Dimmer Module
|5-pin M12 connector available with M12 Adapter
|CE, RoHS, IEC 62471
|Compatible with most 8 mm and 10 mm channel TSLOT aluminum extrusions including: 80/20, Bosch, Item, RoboUnits, and more.
|3 years. For complete warranty information, visit smartvisionlights.com/warranty.
|TSLOT vs. Fluorescent Lights
|4-300mm T-SLOT 6000k
|48" 3 Bulb Fluorescent
|48" 2 Bulb Fluorescent
|Center Lux Reading
|Edge Lux Reading (36" from Center)
|Input Power (Watts)
|Lux per Watt
TSLOT LIGHT WIRING
Note: The TSLOT Light uses only two pins, and therefore only the brown and blue wires must be landed. The TSLOT Light Requires an adapter to convert it to a field wirable connection. M12-TSLOT300-ADP Is the most common adapter, this is often paired with an M12 cable that is a separate line item (5PM12-5, 5PM12-10, or 5PM12-15) M8-TSLOT300-ADP requires an M8 3 Pin Cable Connection. This cable is sold separately and is available from most vendors as a common M8 3-Pin Sensor Cable. 5PM12-22P Is the second most common adapter, this is often paired with an M12 cable that is a separate line item (5PM12-5, 5PM12-10, or 5PM12-15) TSLOT300-22-CR is available in multiple lengths and is a Male to Female Jumper Cable that allows TSLOT Lights to be daisy-chained together.
TSLOT300 is compatible with most 8mm and 10mm channel TSlot aluminum extrusions including 80/20, Bosch, Item, RoboUnits, and many more.
Possible Part Configurations:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.