- Balluff BVS Series Mounting Arm
- Food Grade
- Acrylic Viewport
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Insulated
Manufacturer Description: Balluff BVS, sealed, plastic VP
|APG LD Downloads|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG LD 316 Stainless Steel Enclosure For Harsh Environments
The LD enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your Balluf BVS or Cognex IS7000 camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with single cable cord grips.
- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Designed for the Balluf BVS or Cognex IS7000 cameras
- Meets IP66 standards (depending on configuration)
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Comes standard with an acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
Weight: 3.2 lb.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.