- Cognex Insight 5000 Series Mounting Arm
- Not Food Grade
- Acrylic Viewport
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Sealed
- Not Insulated
- 27mm Tube
Manufacturer Description: Cognex 5000 Camera enclosure - acrylic viewport (27mm tube)
|APG L15 Downloads|
|Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect for Datasheet
|Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect for Cad Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG L15 Low Cost Harsh Environment Camera Enclosure
The L15 enclosure is a low cost, 304 stainless steel housing for your vertical style camera. It keeps out dust, dirt and idle hands, as well as providing a high degree of impact resistance.
The drillable PG29 cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more cables.
This enclosure is designed to work with “80/20″ 1500 series or 40mm series extrusions, and includes a pair of M8 stainless steel fasteners for this purpose.
The clear lens spacer allows the user to view the lens settings without opening the enclosure. Once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The L1 enclosure can handle a variety of lenses. Longer lens spacers are available to handle lenses up to 4″ or more in length.
- Constructed for dusty/dirty environments
- Designed for vertical layout cameras
- Meets IP61 standards
- 304 Stainless steel construction
- Camera to viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or polycarbonate viewport
- Cord Grip works with pre-made cables
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
- Enclosure meets NEMA 12 standards
Weight: 3.2 lb.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.