- PPT A10/A20 Mounting Arm
- Not Food Grade
- Acrylic Viewport
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Insulated
Manufacturer Description: PPT A10/A20 series enclosure, sealed, acrylic vp
|APG L11 Downloads|
|Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for Datasheet|
|Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for Cad Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG L11 Low Cost Harsh Environment Camera Enclosure
The L11 enclosure is a low cost, 304 stainless steel housing for your vertical style camera. It keeps out dust, dirt and idle hands, as well as providing a high degree of impact resistance.
The drillable PG29 cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more cables.
This enclosure is designed to work with “80/20″ 1500 series or 40mm series extrusions, and includes a pair of M8 stainless steel fasteners for this purpose.
The clear lens spacer allows the user to view the lens settings without opening the enclosure. Once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The L11 enclosure can handle a variety of lenses. Longer Lens Spacers are available to handle lenses up to 4″ or more in length.
- Built for dusty/dirty environments
- Designed for vertical layout cameras
- Meets IP61 standards (depending on configuration)
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes standard with glass or polycarbonate viewport
- Enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge (lid) and 18 gauge (body and faceplate) Type 304 stainless steel.
- Cord Grip works with pre-made cables
- Lens Tube is polycarbonate.
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
Weight: 3.2 lb.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.