- PPT A10/A20 Mounting Arm
- Matrox GT Mounting Arm
- NI Smart Camera
- Food Grade
- Acrylic Viewport
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Sealed
- Not Insulated
- Complete Mod Kit
Manufacturer Description: Matrox GT, PPT A10/A20 & NI Smart Camera, complete mod kit
|APG L10 Downloads|
|APG L10 Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG L10 CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG L10 NEMA 4X, 316 Stainless Steel, for Highly Corrosive Environments. Designed For Food Applications
The L10 enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your Datalogic A Series, Matrox GT, or NI smart camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with options for both drillable and single cable cord grips, air cooling options and an air curtain faceplate option.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard L10 enclosure handles a lens length of mm, and spacers allow the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 65mm in diameter (lit area).
Standard or extended lid available.
Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with single cable cord grips.
- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Designed for vertical layout cameras
- Meets IP66 standards (depending on configuration)
- 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Camera to viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or polycarbonate viewport
- Cord Grip works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel.
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with single cable cord grips.
- Cord grip options include: Single cable cord grips (PG11), drillable (PG29) 29mm cord grip, 1″ NPT conduit, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call Machine Vision Direct for options.
Weight: 3.2 lb.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.