- Cognex Dataman 300 Series and Dataman 500 Series Arm
- Food Grade
- IP65 (Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for IP69K Options)
- 7.5" Body Length
- Air Curtain Face Plate
- Glass Viewport
Manufacturer Description: 7.5" body, Dataman 300 & 500, glass vp, ACFP, PG36
|APG 42S Downloads|
|APG 42S Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG 42D CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG 42S NEMA 6, 316 Stainless Steel, for Food Grade Washdown Environments
The 42S enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your Cognex DataMan 500 or Cognex DataMan 300 cameras. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland on the back of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 42S enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections.
- Built for highly corrosive environments
- Supports Cognex DataMan 500 and Cognex DataMan 300 cameras
- Meets IP65 standards (contact APG for IP66 options)
- 100% 316 stainless steel construction
- Designed to work in food applications
- Camera to viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel, enclosure base is constructed of 1/4″ thick 316 stainless steel.
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount both the Cognex DataMan 500 and Cognex DataMan 300 cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Drillable PG36 37mm cord grip, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call APG for options.
Weight: 5.4 lb.
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available. - Sold Separately
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.