- Hawkeye HE16T Arm
- Not Food Grade
- 11" Body
- Glass Viewport
- Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Sealed
- PG36 Cord Grip
Manufacturer Description: 11", Hawkeye HE16T arm, glass vp, 1 1/4 NPT fitting, ACFP, PG36
|APG 38D Downloads|
|APG 38D Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG 38D CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG 38D NEMA 12, 304 SS Enclosure - For Harsh Environments - Dust, Dirt, Splashed Water and Oil Mist Resistant
The 38D enclosure is a lower cost stainless steel and aluminum housing for larger inline cameras. It is designed to protect your camera from impacts, dust, dirt, splashed water and idle hands.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland also allows passage of one or more premade cables without the removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed (by loosening the captive screws), the user has full access to the camera and lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 38D enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 67mm in diameter (lit area).
- Built to provide basic protection
- Meets NEMA 12 standards
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, enclosure base is constructed of 1/4″ 6061 aluminum.
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 12 standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Drillable PG36 37mm cord grip, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call/email Machine Vision Direct for options.
Weight: 4.5lb. (Varies by Model)
Optional Pan & Tilt mount is also available
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.