- Sony XC55 Arm
- Food Grade
- 9" Barrel Length
- Glass Viewport
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Air Cooled
Manufacturer Description: FDA, sealed, 9" brl, Sony XC55
|APG 35C Downloads|
|APG 35C Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG 35C CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG 35C NEMA 4, 304 SS with Aluminum Barrel - 3"x3" cross-section box with aluminum base for dust, dirt, dripping water
The 35C enclosure is designed to make mounting, aiming and servicing your camera as simple as possible. The cable gland on the back allows you to use most pre-made cables without disassembly and provides a water-tight seal around one or more cables.
The enclosure includes a stainless steel mount providing pan & tilt. The enclosure design also provides roll axis adjustment, allowing precise aiming of the camera. All aiming adjustments can be made after the camera is mounted, taking the guesswork out of focus and f-stop settings.
The 35C enclosure is available in a variety of standard barrel lengths from 6″ to 13″. Barrel extensions and custom barrel lengths also are available.
Optional accessories include an air curtain faceplate, and fittings (a press-in air hose connector and a pressure relief valve) to allow air purging and cooling, heat-absorbent glass for looking at hot objects and polycarbonate faceplates for food applications.
- Constructed for corrosive environments
- 3 axis (pan, tilt, roll) mounting
- Works with many cameras and vision systems
- Meets IP65 standards (with standard faceplate)
- Stainless steel/nickel plated aluminum construction
- Easy sensor mounting, aiming and lens adjustment
- Works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure has an anodized aluminum barrel.
- 304 stainless steel foot.
- Backplate has (2) ¼” NPT holes for optional air cooling, and a PG36 split insert cable gland.
- All fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount your camera are included.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call/email Machine Vision Direct for options.
Interior size: 3.2″ diameter, 8.5″ length in 9″ barrel. Barrel length can be specified
Weight: 6.2 lb. (with glass viewport and 9″ barrel)
Optional Sun Shield is also available.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.