(Note Optional 30S-PT1 Pan Tilt mount in image is purchased separately)
- Universal Mounting Arm
- 7.5" Body Length
- Glass VP/Lens
- No Air Curtain Face Plate
- Not Insulated
- Standard Gaskets
- PG29 Cord Grip
- (2) 1/4 NPT Fitting
- NEMA 4/4X Food Grade Washdown
- 316 Stainless Steel
- 3" x 3" Cross Section Box
|APG 30S Downloads|
|APG 30S Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG 30S CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG 30S NEMA 4/4X Food Grade Enclosure for Dirt, Dust and High Pressure Washdown Protect-ion
The 30S enclosure is a 316 stainless steel housing for your smaller inline style camera. Designed to work in highly corrosive environments, it also is designed to work in food applications, with care taken to reduce pockets where water might sit.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of the standard I/O and power cable (and the Ethernet cable) without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 30S enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 50mm in diameter (lit area).
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 316 stainless steel, Enclosure base is constructed of 1/4″ thick 316 stainless steel.
- All external fasteners are 316 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount most compatible cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 4X standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Glass or acrylic viewport
- Weight: 3.2 lb with standard 7.5″ body and acrylic viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Single cable cord grips (PG11), drillable (PG29) 29mm cord grip, 1″ NPT conduit, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
- Air cooling/air curtain option available
- Can be purchased in a variety of colors and finishes
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.