- PPT C Series (5200) Arm
- 7.5" Body Length
- Glass Window
- PG29 Fitting for Cable Entry and (1) 1/4" NPT Cord Grip
- NEMA 12 Protection
|APG 30D Downloads|
|APG 30D Brochure/Datasheet|
|APG 30D CAD Models|
|(Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for additional drawings)|
APG 30D NEMA 12, 304 SS - 3"x3" cross-section box with aluminum base for dust, dirt, dripping water
The 30D enclosure is a lower cost stainless steel & aluminum housing for your inline style camera.
It is designed to protect your camera from impacts, dust, dirt, splashed water and idle hands.
The enclosure is highly configurable, with air cooling and air curtain faceplate options.
The standard cable gland at the bottom of the enclosure uses a split insert to provide a watertight seal around one or more cables. The gland allows passage of one or more premade cables without removal of the connectors from the cables.
The enclosure is designed so that once the enclosure cover is removed, the user has full access to the camera & lens, taking the guesswork out of changing focus and f-stop settings.
The standard 30D enclosure allows the lens to be adjusted close to the viewport to reduce reflections. The enclosure also is designed to readily accommodate large diameter lenses or ringlights up to 50mm in diameter (lit area).
- Built to provide basic protection
- Supports over 40 different inline cameras
- Meets NEMA 12 standards
- 304 stainless steel construction
- Camera to Viewport distance can be changed to handle long or wide angle lenses
- Comes standard with glass or acrylic viewport
- Works with pre-made cables
- Enclosure cover is constructed of 16 gauge 304 stainless steel, Enclosure Base is constructed of 1/4″ 6061 aluminum .
- All external fasteners are 18-8 stainless steel.
- Fasteners to mount most compatible cameras are included.
- Enclosure meets NEMA 12 standards when equipped with sealed viewport.
- Cord grip options include: Drillable PG29 29mm cord grip, 1″ NPT conduit, 1/4″ NPT connectors for air cooling and pressure regulation.
Enclosure also is available with an air curtain faceplate. Call/email Machine Vision Direct for options.
Weight: 3.2 lb.
Optional Pan and Tilt mount is also available.
Note: Contact Support@MachineVisionDirect.com for customization
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.